Committed Criminal Defense From An Experienced Attorney
When charged with a crime, you need someone to advocate for you. It is critical to work with a lawyer you can trust, someone who will not judge you but will fight for you. Since there is so much at stake when defending against criminal charges, make sure you don’t settle for an inexperienced lawyer.
Attorney Jennifer Speas, the founder of Speas Law Firm, P.A., has been providing criminal defense in Minneapolis and throughout the Twin Cities area of Minnesota for more than 25 years. She takes a personalized, dedicated approach, backed by a track record of successful defense. Facing criminal charges is understandably stressful and confusing, but Jennifer Speas will work with you throughout the process to make sure you understand what’s happening and to make sure you get the best results possible.
Handling A Range Of Criminal Defense Matters
The firm can provide you with an effective defense against all types of criminal charges, including:
The firm provides strong defense against possession of marijuana, cocaine and other drugs, possession with intent to deliver, manufacturing and cultivation, prescription drug crimes and other drug crime charges.
Driving Under The Influence
Speas Law Firm, P.A., defends clients against driving under the influence (DUI) and driving while intoxicated (DWI) charges that include:
- Commercial DWI: Losing your commercial license as part of a DWI conviction could destroy your career. Jennifer Speas will fight to defend your future and your career.
- Underage DWI: The firm represents clients who are charged with underage DWI/DUI.
- DWI test refusal: While you are technically allowed to refuse a breath test or blood test, refusing the tests will not prevent you from facing DUI/DWI charges. Attorney Jennifer Speas will explain your rights and fight for you against these charges.
Sex Crimes Defense
The firm defends clients against all types of criminal sexual conduct charges of all degrees, including:
- Internet sex crimes
- Rape, date rape
- Statutory rape
- Sexual assault
- Possession of child pornography
- Promotion of prostitution and inducement
White Collar Crimes
White collar crimes are a form of theft crime charges, often complicated and usually involving technology and deception rather than violence or coercion. All types of fraud can fall into the white collar crime category along with identity theft, money laundering and embezzlement. Speas Law Firm, P.A., provides strong defense against all types of white collar crime charges.
Other Crime Charges
The firm also represents clients in criminal law matters that include:
- Criminal vehicular operation
- Restraining order violations and probation violations
- Juvenile crimes
- Terroristic threats
Whatever criminal law issue you might have, talk with an experienced lawyer. Do not delay. The sooner you contact a lawyer, the more the firm can do to help you.
Contact Speas Law Firm, P.A.
Even if you haven’t yet been charged but are under investigation for criminal activity, attorney Jennifer Speas can help you. Call us at 612-333-6160 or contact the firm online to schedule a free initial consultation.