Minneapolis And St. Paul Disorderly Conduct Lawyer
If you are believed to have disturbed the peace and you were arrested for the alleged act, you could be convicted. There are many activities that could be considered disorderly conduct, even if you weren’t being disorderly or had a good reason for your behavior. With the representation of an experienced Minneapolis disorderly conduct lawyer, you can secure a better outcome in the case than you would otherwise.
A Solid Defense Against Disorderly Conduct Charges
Jennifer Speas is a highly experienced and dedicated attorney. Her knowledge, coupled with her ability to create a solid defense strategy, helps secure better outcomes in cases. The following are what Minnesota Statute 609.72 classifies as disorderly conduct:
- Fighting or brawling
- Disturbing an assembly or meeting in a way that is unlawful in the character of the meeting or assembly
- Engaging in obscene, offensive, abusive, noisy, or boisterous conduct or abusive, obscene, or offensive language in a way that causes alarm, resentment or anger in others.
There are times when disorderly conduct charges aren’t warranted or the situation wasn’t as serious as it was made to be. This can be proven in court. Jennifer Speas will investigate every element of your case so facts can be used to secure the best outcome.
More specific examples of disorderly conduct include:
- Behaving belligerently at a party
- Playing loud music early in the morning or late at night
- Drinking alcohol in public places
- Street fighting
- Damaging personal property
- Petitioning in areas where such areas shouldn’t be carried out
- A fight in a bar or another establishment
Working Toward The Best Outcome In Your Case
Regardless of the legitimacy of the charges, it is imperative to have a powerful advocate by your side. Ms. Speas is a Minneapolis disorderly conduct lawyer who will stand by you, advise you and fight for your future. Even if a disorderly conduct charge doesn’t seem like a significant charge, the truth is that it can have an impact on your future. With an attorney helping you, you have a chance at a better future.
Contact A Minneapolis Disorderly Conduct Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been arrested for disorderly conduct, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney to protect your rights and defend you against the charges. Even if a judge decides there is merit to the charges, it is possible to not have to pay the maximum penalties. With the right representation, you can feel confident that you have the best advocacy in your corner. Call the Speas Law Firm, P.A., today to learn more at 612-333-6160 and schedule an initial consultation.